Strength: Snatch Balance: 6×3
9 Overhead Squats
6 Hang Power Snatches
Tuesday’s strength session works on the blessed snatch skill work. Snatches, snatch techniques and snatch balances are incredibly demanding and require ample training and practice. Proficiency with the snatch balance will help establish a stronger upward mobility motion and help train the snatch as well. Spend ample time working to a heavy, but technique forward triple today.
Bartender! This metcon is like a slightly spicier version of DT(if you thought that could be possible). It’s a short amrap, so the idea is that you GO, GO, GO out of the gate. Our personal advice from experience is to approach it like this:
– Although light, the deadlifts are the easiest to break since it’s quick to pick up
– This is where we can catch our breaths a little bit: Break them into 2 or 3 sets( 2 sets: 7-5 or 3 Sets: 4-4-4)
– This is the hardest movement to break, as breaking leads to us doing extra snatches
– Try to hold on for 1-2 sets here
HANG POWER SNATCHES
– This is the second easiest station to break up
– Think 1-2 quick sets here
That’s it, scale accordingly and enjoy!
NBK community t-shirts are in stock-get yours now!
REFERRAL PROGRAM-Click herefor more information…bring friends and get free things!
Check in challenge continues! Check in to class and whoever checks in the most will win awesome swag, gift cards and more!
Able to donate and help build a hospital?? Please donate to help us build a hospital in Rwanda – here is the link
Shirts are in…please pick them up next time you come to class!
Highlight videos and training videos – we have been sharing them, if you have any fun ones you capture – please tag @CrossFitNBK and or send to Jimmy/Sarah. We’ll cross-post it with you.