Part-time position available for morning and afternoon classes. CrossFit Level 1 required, and prefer individuals seeking to grow their skills with the community. Hands on coaching is our style. Inquire directly.
- Pay begins at $15/hour and is based on skills, experience, and ability to work with members
- Professional Development opportunities will be made available too
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Leading and coaching group classes.
- Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of General Manager.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
- Implement programs under direction of General Manager
- Greet members and visitors entering the facility
- Manage the process of signing up a variety of memberships
- Provide information about memberships and company offerings
- Provide visitors with information and direction within the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs.
- Retail responsibilities, perform basic inventory keeping, and POS
- *Full-time position is 40 hours per week (25 coaching hours & 15 support hours)